On Wednesday, March 24, Alameda County Supervisor Wilma Chan will join with Alameda Mayor Marilyn Ezzy Ashcraft, School Board Vice-President Jennifer Williams, and representatives from the City’s Early Learning Community Network (ELCN) to commemorate the launch of the Network’s new mobile Family Resource Center (FRC). The event is the culmination of a year-long, multi-stakeholder collaboration that required rapid changes and programmatic adjustments in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)