The Alameda County Board of Supervisors today unanimously passed a resolution reaffirming the County’s commitment to reproductive justice and the protection of abortion rights throughout the County and nation. The Board’s action was taken following the leaked draft decision by the United States Supreme Court that is expected to overturn the precedent of Roe v. Wade, which would end nearly 50 years of protections for reproductive rights, disproportionately impact persons of color and low-income individuals, and exacerbate health, social, and economic inequities.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)