Community health and wellness rely on people feeling safe when accessing care and services. When residents feel safe, they proactively engage in all efforts to keep their families and communities healthy. Sickness and disease do not distinguish between those with or without documents. That is why we stand against anything that presses members in our community to make the false choice between the risk of deportation and health. When a significant portion of our community avoids health care, the fragile barrier between illness and wellness is easily breached.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)