The Alameda County Board of Supervisors today voted unanimously to approve the first reading of an ordinance that permits Microenterprise Home Kitchen Operations (MEHKO) throughout the County with the exception of Berkeley, which has already passed a similar measure. The new ordinance, championed by Supervisor Wilma Chan and Board President Keith Carson in partnership with nonprofit home cooking proponent The Cook Alliance, would allow residents to prepare, cook, and sell food in their community from a private home kitchen.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)