Last week, the Alameda County Public Health Officer updated the Shelter in Place order, allowing for additional businesses and sectors to reopen in Alameda County starting October 9, 2020. In this bulletin, you can read more about the update to the Alameda County Shelter in Place Orders, find resources for participating in Census 2020 and voting in the November 3, 2020 General Election, and find information on upcoming community events.
- ALL IN Alameda County and Initiatives Have Transitioned into Alameda County Agencies
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (October 11, 2022)
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)