Yesterday, the State of California announced that Alameda County has been moved to the Orange Tier. The Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) is preparing to update the local Health Officer Orders to permit additional activities during the week of October 26. In this bulletin, you can read more about the ACPHD update, find resources on new pop-up testing sites in the unincorporated areas in Alameda County, and information on upcoming community events.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)