As COVID-19 continues to spread rapidly throughout our community, I would like to remind Alameda County residents that it is vital our community celebrates the upcoming winter holidays safely. The Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) encourages residents to stay home for the holidays, and if you do gather in person, keep it safe, small, short, and stable. In this bulletin, you can read updates from the Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) on moving back into the Purple Tier, find guidance on safely celebrating the upcoming holidays, and find resources for community members who have been affected by COVID-19.
- ALL IN Alameda County and Initiatives Have Transitioned into Alameda County Agencies
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (October 11, 2022)
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)