The Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) has added weekly summary updates on vaccinations in Alameda County. As of January 14, 2021, ACPHD has administered over 11,000 vaccine doses, and is currently vaccinating Phase 1a (health care workers – all tiers) only. In this bulletin, you can read more about COVID-19 vaccination distribution in Alameda County, free tax preparation services for low-income individuals and households in Alameda County, and enrolling in Covered California.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)