The Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) vaccine notification form for Alameda County residents is now available in Spanish and Chinese (Simplified). Alameda County is currently vaccinating Phase 1a (health care workers as well as Long-Term Care Facilities staff and residents). For a summary of the vaccine doses allocated, received, and administered in Alameda County, please see the dashboard at the top of ACPHD’s COVID-19 Vaccination Guidance & Resources webpage. On this webpage you will also find additional information on vaccine planning in Alameda County, information for Kaiser Permanente, Sutter Health, and Stanford Health Care members, and information on how to sign up to receive a notification when it is your turn to get vaccinated. We encourage you to check back frequently as the State’s COVID-19 Vaccine Plan is evolving and changes to the prioritization framework may happen frequently.
- ALL IN Alameda County and Initiatives Have Transitioned into Alameda County Agencies
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (October 11, 2022)
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)