The Shelter in Place order will be extended through May, although a few low-risk activities will see an easing in restrictions. Further details are forthcoming. While the Bay Area has made substantial progress in slowing the spread of COVID-19, it is imperative we continue our collective work to combat the virus and practice an abundance of caution in following safe hygiene and physical distancing guidelines. The Shelter in Place has been difficult for many of us, but we must continue following these guidelines to protect ourselves, our loved ones, our neighbors, and our community. Together, we can defeat COVID-19.In this bulletin, you can read updates from the Alameda County Public Health Department and find information on housing and food resources for community members who have been affected by COVID-19.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)