With nearly 1 in 3 foreign-born residents – or over 526,000 individuals – Alameda County is home to a diverse immigrant and refugee community. Alameda County reaffirms its commitment to serving our immigrant communities. This edition of my weekly bulletin focuses on public and nonprofit resources available to our immigrants and refugees, regardless of immigration status or income. As we continue to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, we must do so with an equity lens and ensure that all of our neighbors receive the supports they need.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)