Alameda County Supervisor Wilma Chan and the City of San Leandro today announced a one-day seasonal flu shot clinic at the San Leandro Senior Community Center. The clinic, which will offer free flu shots to residents of San Leandro and nearby municipalities, will be providing vaccinations on Wednesday, December 16th from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- ALL IN Alameda County and Initiatives Have Transitioned into Alameda County Agencies
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (October 11, 2022)
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)