The Census is an important tool in determining how much funding and political representation communities throughout the country receive. An accurate count is essential to ensure Alameda County receives our fair share of resources. There is still time to respond to the Census 2020 questionnaire. In this bulletin, you can find information on responding to Census 2020, and on upcoming community events on Alameda County’s COVID-19 response, building a thriving food economy in Alameda County, and Alameda Hospital’s free community flu vaccination event.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)