Earlier this week, the State of California announced Alameda County has been moved to the Red Tier in the state’s color-coded Blueprint for a Safer Economy. While this move reflects a decline in daily new cases and positivity rate, Alameda County is still at a substantial risk of COVID-19 spreading in our community. In this bulletin, you can read updates from the Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) and find information on community COVID-19 testing and flu vaccination events in District 3.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)