As the Alameda County Health Officer continues to adjust the Shelter in Place orders and move towards reopening Alameda County, individuals will begin to return to work. In an effort to protect Alameda County’s workers’ safety and health as they return to work, the Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) has published a number of informational resources to help both employers and workers safely navigate their reopening plans. In this bulletin, you can read more on worker safety, updates on the Alameda County Responsibility to Community Health (ARCH) launch, the Mental Health Services Act draft plan, and find resources for community members who have been affected by COVID-19.
- ALL IN Alameda County and Initiatives Have Transitioned into Alameda County Agencies
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (October 11, 2022)
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)