The upcoming November 3, 2020 General Election will be an historic one as we continue to weather the COVID-19 pandemic. The right to vote is integral to our democracy – it is our duty as elected officials to protect our citizens’ access to one of the most fundamental forms of civic participation. During this public health crisis, no one should be forced to choose between this foundation of American government and risking exposure to COVID-19. Alameda County is committed to ensuring all registered voters can exercise their right to vote while also protecting their health. In this edition of my weekly update, you can find many resources and information on how to vote, Same Day Voter Registration, and learn more about state and local ballot measures.
- ALL IN Alameda County and Initiatives Have Transitioned into Alameda County Agencies
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (October 11, 2022)
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)