Yesterday, the Alameda County Health Care Services Agency announced that Alameda County had been moved to the Orange Tier. Businesses and activities permitted to open with capacity restrictions and modifications include outdoor bars, indoor gyms and fitness centers, movie theaters, museums and zoos. Please visit covid-19.acgov.org for more information on re-opening guidelines in the Orange Tier. In this bulletin, you can read more about new sectors allowed to reopen in the Orange Tier and find resources for community members who have been affected by COVID-19.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)