As we mark the one year anniversary of the COVID-19 Shelter in Place emergency ordinance this week, I would like to take this time to extend my gratitude to the Alameda County community for all the ways in which we have stepped up to support our neighbors during these trying times. I am grateful to the Alameda County community for extending protections and supports for our renters as they faced significant losses in income, expanding access to food for the influx of food insecure individuals and families, providing financial supports for those who have contracted COVID-19 but do not receive paid sick leave, and all the other actions – both big and small – we have taken to help our neighbors weather this public health crisis. In this bulletin, you can read updates on the COVID-19 vaccine, the public charge rule, and find resources for community members who have been affected by COVID-19.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)