In this bulletin, you can read about contracting opportunities with the Alameda County Public Health Care Services Agency (HCSA), applying for the Pandemic EBT or Disaster Relief for Immigrants (DRAI) programs, and find additional resources for community members who have been affected by COVID-19.
- ALL IN Alameda County and Initiatives Have Transitioned into Alameda County Agencies
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (October 11, 2022)
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)