The Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) reminds residents that there are multiple ways to receive a COVID-19 test in the county, and encourages residents to visit the Testing for COVID-19 page for information on testing sites and guidance. In this bulletin, you can read about testing and contact tracing for COVID-19, find summer food access resources, and get information on virtual summer educational programs.
- ALL IN Alameda County and Initiatives Have Transitioned into Alameda County Agencies
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (October 11, 2022)
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)