In this edition of my COVID-19 Weekly Update, you can read more about an upcoming project, ALL IN Connects, which will bridge the emergency infrastructure to support Alameda County families and individuals in need during the COVID-19 crisis. As Alameda County residents continue to shelter in place, self-isolate, and self-quarantine, our community-based clinics and service providers will be even more integral in ensuring our most vulnerable residents are able to access the resources they need. ALL IN Connects and their partners are working together to determine how to utilize community-based strategies to ensure all Alameda County residents are able to access information and services to meet their basic needs, including food services, utilities support, cash assistance, access to protective equipment, and more.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)