The Trump Administration continues its endless attack on our immigrant community. President Trump’s latest Executive Order attempting to exclude undocumented immigrants from the 2020 Census numbers used to divide up seats in the U.S. House of Representatives is unconstitutional, unfeasible, and immoral. In this bulletin, you can read more about participating in Census 2020, the Alameda County Health Care Services Agency’s COVID-19 Response Strategy, and find resources to support low-income workers.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)