Last week, the State of California approved Alameda County’s Variance Attestation application. With this approval, the Alameda County Public Health Officer released an updated order allowing the Oakland Zoo to reopen for outdoor activities and for outdoor dining to continue. While Alameda County’s variance was approved, we have remained on the State’s County Monitoring List due to a high positive COVID-19 case rate. As such, Alameda County has required places of worship to provide outdoor services only and has closed indoor malls. For additional guidance for places of worship or on retail and shopping, please visit http://acphd.org/2019-ncov.aspx.
- ALL IN Alameda County and Initiatives Have Transitioned into Alameda County Agencies
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (October 11, 2022)
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)