Due to the continued increase COVID-19 cases and increased prevalence of the highly transmissible Delta variant in our community, the Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) strongly recommends everyone – whether vaccinated or unvaccinated – wears masks in indoor public places.
- ALL IN Alameda County and Initiatives Have Transitioned into Alameda County Agencies
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (October 11, 2022)
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)