The COVID-19 mega-vaccination site at the Oakland Coliseum is now open for eligible residents. Eligible residents will need to make an appointment at the Coliseum site through the California Department of Public Health (CDPH)’s MyTurn website. California residents who sign up for MyTurn will also receive a notification on when they may be eligible to receive a vaccine. The Alameda County Health Care Services Agency (HCSA) is working to open vaccine Points of Dispensing (PODs) throughout the county. Appointments at the County PODs will be prioritized for people who are uninsured, from communities disproportionately impacted by COVID-19, or at high risk of exposure because of where they live or work. In this bulletin, you can read updates from the Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) and find more updates on the COVID-19 vaccines and information on improving your masks’ effectiveness in protecting you from COVID-19.
- ALL IN Alameda County and Initiatives Have Transitioned into Alameda County Agencies
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (October 11, 2022)
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)