The Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) has launched an updated, mobile-friendly dedicated COVID-19 web site: covid-19.acgov.org. ACPHD’s updated COVID-19 site has translations available in Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Filipino, Khmer, Korean, Persian, Spanish, and Vietnamese. In this bulletin, you can read more about ACPHD’s new COVID-19 website, find information on Census 2020, and find resources for community members who have been affected by COVID-19.
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Update (January 25, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Bi-Weekly Updates on COVID-19 (January 11, 2022)