Last week, Alameda County reached a new milestone: 1 million COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered to county residents and over one-third of adults are fully vaccinated! Help us reach another million doses by spreading the word to your friends, family members, and neighbors about getting their COVID-19 vaccines. Visit the Alameda County Health Care Services Agency YouTube channel for testimonials from community leaders to share with your networks!
- ALL IN Alameda County and Initiatives Have Transitioned into Alameda County Agencies
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (October 11, 2022)
- Board of Supervisors Passes Resolution in Support of Reproductive Rights in Alameda County
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Brown’s Biweekly Newsletter (March 7, 2022)
- Alameda County Supervisor Dave Browns’s Biweekly Newsletter (February 7, 2022)